Short link for a collection of downloads: http://bit.ly/KisekiDownloads
Short link for my torrents: http://bit.ly/KisekiTorrents
**Update 2:** If you're looking for an in-depth guide on installing and other things (like a 60 FPS patch), check the guide in this thread: https://en.reddit.com/r/Falcom/h069to/ (And this: https://imgur.com/a/bQOs4kX)
**Note:** The Flame edit got another update, follow the guides above or get https://nyaa.si/view/1240622 (install after v0.15.7, don't run Script Installer again after this)
**Update:** v0.15.7 is out, this contains a fix to Flame's edit so almost all voices should be voiced properly now. Original torrent here: https://nyaa.si/view/1235893 (deleted, got updated, check above)
Download the update through MEGA and run the Script Installer again to update Flame's edit in your game.
Notes below have been updated to reflect changes in v0.15.7.
**This torrent is v0.15.6, update to v0.15.7 with the patch in the MEGA link.**
**Status:** Guren's translation was leaked and we have fixed it to work on PC. Full playthroughs have been completed without issues.
Flame has since released his edit and someone else has fixed the issues with voices in his edit. Both versions should now be on good standing.
Like Zero, this is hardly a "beta" anymore but to prevent confusion with possible Geofront patches in the future that title will be kept.
And also like Zero, we likely won't be releasing that many patches anymore unless there's actually some significant issues.
**Bugs in latest patch:**
- **Only applicable to v0.15.6, fixed in v0.15.7:** When using the Flame's edit version of the scripts it's possible you'll come across many unvoiced lines, unfortunately, given how Flame edited some of the text, voices simply won't work for some sentences, estimates are rough but while the original leak had around 130 lines that were potentially missing dialogue, Flame's edit has over 4,000 of them, this doesn't mean 4,000 are voiceless because many could have no voices to begin with but everything considered you're 30 times more likely to find an unvoiced line in the Flame edit than on the original leak, this will unfortunately not be fixed
- In chapter 1, after arriving at the Police Academy and talking to Sergei, do not save inside the conference room (with the long table), this will cause your save to become corrupted, but even if you save there this will not cause harm to your game, it'll simply make you enable to load that save, this bug is unlikely to be fixed, let me know if you saved there and need your save fixed though, again, this is only an issue saving inside that room, saving anywhere else before or after the event will cause no issues (saving inside the room will also not harm any of your other saves)
**Current update: v0.15.7 (07-04-2020)**
You can download the latest update here: https://mega.nz/#F!XU1UkL7L!vhyaSTu71jAQaE02isohHQ
Just extract and drop everything in the install folder and overwrite.
The patches are made so you can update your game from whatever version you were previously in or even if you had no patch applied at all.
Changelog is included in the patch.
There is a text file included in the patch that addresses some issues that you might come across, they'll contain solutions to the problems if there is one, I'll not consider things described in that file as "bugs".
As always, if you find issues, be it with the Flame edit or original leak, let us know by describing the issue and sharing saves and screenshots.
- Chinese Ao PC with leaked English patch applied and fixed to work on PC, also contains Flame's edit of said leak, which has been mostly fixed to work on PC
- You can pick which version to use with the Script Installers, don't forget to run these files against after updating to v0.15.7
- Evolution voices mod (you can modify the settings of the mod by editing the ed_voice.ini file inside the voice folder)
- Complete Zero and Ao saves to carryover data and start with NG+ and unlock extras
- Simply extract the archive and run ED_AO.bat
- In case you have your system's locale set to Japanese, you can simply use ED_AO.exe
Previous torrent (if you wish to read the comments):
http://web.archive.org/web/20180706230424/https://nyaa.si/view/1012937 (Alpha patch)
http://web.archive.org/web/20180810221459/https://nyaa.si/view/1054201 (First beta patch)
The Legend of Heroes - Trails in the Sky FC [GOG]: https://nyaa.si/view/1038509
The Legend of Heroes - Trails in the Sky SC [GOG]: https://nyaa.si/view/1038508
The Legend of Heroes - Trails in the Sky the 3rd [GOG]: https://nyaa.si/view/1038507
The Legend of Heroes - Trails of Cold Steel I [Steam]: https://nyaa.si/view/1091934
The Legend of Heroes - Trails of Cold Steel I [GOG]: https://nyaa.si/view/1092074
The Legend of Heroes - Trails of Cold Steel II [Steam]: https://nyaa.si/view/1091931
The Legend of Heroes - Trails of Cold Steel II [GOG]: https://nyaa.si/view/1091929
The Legend of Heroes - Trails of Cold Steel III [Steam]: https://nyaa.si/view/1234904
The Legend of Heroes - Trails of Cold Steel III [GOG]: https://nyaa.si/view/1234905
The Legend of Heroes - Trails of Cold Steel IV [Steam]: https://nyaa.si/view/1373561
The Legend of Heroes - Trails of Cold Steel IV [GOG]: https://nyaa.si/view/1373560
The Legend of Heroes - Trails from Zero [PC - Geofront]: https://nyaa.si/view/1234907
The Legend of Heroes - Trails from Zero [PC - English Beta]: https://nyaa.si/view/1021814
The Legend of Heroes - Ao no Kiseki [PC - English Beta]: https://nyaa.si/view/1065219