[meep] Grimgar of Fantasy and Ashe Light Novel 1-5
Created by Ao Jyumonji, Eiri Shirai
Tags: Action, Adventure, Drama, Fantasy
When Haruhiro came to he was in the darkness. Not knowing why was he here or where “here” even was. With him were others who also remembered little more than their own names. What they found when they came out of the underground was a world that was “just like a game.” In order to survive Haruhiro forms a party with others in the same situation as him learns skills and takes his first steps forward into the world of Grimgar as a trainee volunteer soldier.
I love reading and want to share what I have. Volume 5 came out October 10th 2017. Wow this novel must be popular or something. The next volume comes out on November 12, 2017 I already pre-ordered it. Unless some natural disaster sweeps through and delays my releases again I should upload volumes 1-6 near publication date.
Whew this sure does take a lot of time for each torrent. If anyone has ever wondered what the process is when I make these torrents here you go.
1. Open a word file so I can make a nice little word file with all the information about the release. It's so I can just copy paste a full description onto the 4 torrent sites I use.
2. Find the book on myanimelist.net make sure the page I'm looking at is the Light Novel page not the Manga or Anime page.
3. Create a descriptive Name for the torrent including my tag, the book name then Light Novel and the volumes released or vis versa.
4. Check who created the book aka the author and artists tags so they're accurate.
5. Find the book on kobo and go to the first book of the series copy and paste the link so you can take a look at it on kobo.com maybe read the description and take a look at the other series novels descriptions yourself.
6. Make sure the synopsis I use isn't trash so you know what you're going to read if you download.
7. Then I try and add in a few last words about the torrent at the end.
8. Check I bought or pre order the official books entire series.
9. Download the drm versions
10. Convert them into no drm epubs copies and grab the drm free files out of the export file and move them into a new folder.
11. Rename all the light novel files so they're not super long or none descriptive or have some none window friendly symbols.
12. It's time for Quality Control I open every single drm free file that's been newly converted and check it opens and check the picture quality using the Microsoft Edge browser since that's default on all windows 10 computers anyway.
13. Then I create a new folder on my seedbox rename the file appropriately.
14. Upload the newly converted, named, and checked for quality files.
15. Then I download them off the seedbox and check they open and make sure the pictures are good as well.
16. I open up my seedboxes torrent program (ruTorrent, basically a server torrent program) and click on make a new torrent
17. Grab the Trackers I know work and are compatible with all the sites I use off an already made word file that has them an appropriate in order with spaces in between each tracker copy paste them into the new torrent creation box on my seexbox.
18. Set a piece size, usually fairly small since the files aren't usually very big.
19. I leave that window open ready to make the new file, I open up and log into 4 different torrent websites go to the upload page and the previously prepared description and other information until all is needed to successfully upload is the .torrent file itself.
20. Click create, save the new .torrent file.
21. Go to the 4 websites upload pages upload the .torrent file and finally hit upload torrent 4 on the four web sites.
22. Log onto 3 other seed box servers I use and upload.torrent file to them so you guys have high speeds when you download the files.
23. Check the 4 new torrent pages like this one your using and make sure they all look fine. Maybe write a nice comment or two.
...and so you have your torrent huzza!