So, after releasing episode 2, I was informed of some nicer looking raws, and the timing was only 1 frame off, so it was easy enough to shift. Couple this with the minor issues I ran into with the first version release, and it made sense to get these two episodes batched up and ready to go sooner rather than later.
These new raws that I've obtained have more film grain than the old raws (which had grain removal applied to it), but the new ones also have more crisp linework, which I definitely prefer.
The old raws also seemed to be stretching the aspect ratio slightly, cropping off a bit of the left & right edges, as well as having too much contrast, to the point where some of the darker colors (such as Natsumi's hair in some shots) sort-of blended together when put next to the linework, or some of the lighter colors appeared almost white. The new raws I've used for this release fixed all of these issues, and the visuals look much better. They've also encoded the video using x264, which is certainly more modern than the outdated xvid encodes I was using previous, and they've encoded the audio using AAC, which I like better than MP3.
I'll definitely be using these raws for all of the releases going forward, starting with episode 3, which I'll be releasing in a few minutes.
Until then, grab this and seed it. You can also check out some screenshot comparisons I've provided at the link below. The difference is night and day, really.