This is my personal Edits on the Naruto Shippūden **Manga canon** episodes between **424-479** (17 episodes in total),
I basically **Timed, Edited, Typesetted and Styled** them to Taka/Kurama's.
As mentioned in [Ep.469-479](https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=878860)'s Torrent
• I used **SOFCJ's BS-J Raws** which have the best Quality for NS. (thnx mate ;) )
• For Episodes **424-474**; I used [Xirix](https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=853349)'s Edited subs of **NotWCP** (xDeathTheKid) as a base where I further Edited, Timed, Typesetted and Styled.
what **Xirix** did:
>-Names and terms corrected when applicable, for example:
>Jounin instead of Jonin, Chouji instead of Choji. \[which I (kBaraka) changed to → Jōnin, Chūnin, used Macrons ō, ū instead of ou, uu\]
>-Dub/CR mannerisms corrected to Taka/Kurama's style, examples include:
>Shannaro is translated to 'Hell yeah' instead of 'Cha' (This one hurts my brain, she doesn't always use it as a warcry so Cha makes little sense sometimes)
>Shino's mannerism of saying 'Why? Because etc' rather than 'It's because etc'.
>Same deal with attacks, example Katon is now 'Fire Element' instead of 'Fire Style'.
>Any attacks with a different translation have been changed to what they were called in Taka/Kurama releases, for instance Edo Tensei is 'Ressurection from the Impure World' instead of simply 'Reincarnation Jutsu' or whatever they went with.
>-Honorifics added and names put in the correct japanese order (Uchiha Sasuke instead of Sasuke Uchiha for example).
> Some other minor changes such as small grammar correction, and sometimes CR will miss a word from a sentence or use the wrong tense, so any instances of that have been fixed.
Like what Xirix did, I made Edits where he missed them and attack TL but the majority of changes over his is the **timing and TS**.
• For Ep.**471**: I added TS based on what Kurama/Hatsuyuki used for the Obito flashbacks.
• Styled the **OPs/EDs** to look better.
• For Episodes **475-479**: I took CR scripts and completely reworked them; Timing, Editing, Typesetting and Styling them.
• For Ep.476: I used Naruke's Tl of Promo as a base (thnx Naruke), where I timed, Edited and Typesetted it.
In this Episode I used a neat trick with the chapters where you have **Two Editions** of chapters;
**1- Promo + Episode
2- Episode only**
you can [choose](http://puu.sh/sBMbv/7f87513cb9.jpg) between them with your splitter, be it Haali, LAV, or even the player's own splitter ;)
**tl;dr: I Basically Timed, Edited, TS the subs on the best Raws available.**
My Thanks goes to **Taka/Kurama Staff, SOFCJ, xDeathTheKid and Xirix** (who QC'ed Ep.475-479).
I just thought I'd share a good version of the Naruto Shippūden's Manga canon episodes, **Enjoy** :)
_• In case of no seed: [XDCC](https://animk.info/xdcc/?search=kBaraka)_