love live! insert songs (1920 x 1080 Blu-ray FLAC)

Category:
Date:
2016-07-05 03:27 UTC
Submitter:
Seeders:
0
Information:
No information.
Leechers:
3
File size:
3.7 GiB
Completed:
0
Info hash:
0cef815d8bebd9870591094801623c6d8838e423
All songs include as English subs (can be optionally removed) Will do season 2 when I find a good source material (I want them to be nice-looking). I had snow halation(from another source) so might as well put it there, but its 1280x720.

File list

  • love live! songs
    • Angelic Angel.mkv (318.8 MiB)
    • Bokura no LIVE Kimi to no LIFE.mkv (304.3 MiB)
    • Bokutachi wa Hitotsu no Hikari.mkv (512.4 MiB)
    • Future style.mkv (134.8 MiB)
    • HEARTBEAT.mkv (118.2 MiB)
    • Hello!.mkv (126.3 MiB)
    • Korekara no Someday.mkv (185.5 MiB)
    • No brand girls.mkv (202.6 MiB)
    • Season 1 ED.mkv (60.3 MiB)
    • Snow halation .mp4 (367.8 MiB)
    • Start Dash U's.mkv (220.4 MiB)
    • Start Dash.mkv (198.3 MiB)
    • Sunny Day Song.mkv (552.1 MiB)
    • Susume Tomorrow.mkv (257.4 MiB)
    • season 1 OP .mkv (187.7 MiB)
1% of this torrent is missing, I've been seeding the other 99% but can someone who has it please seed it for a bit.
I'm stuck at 99% T.T