[neko-raws]The Rolling Girls - Complete[BD][1080p][Hi10p][FLAC]

Category:
Date:
2015-10-11 11:34 UTC
Submitter:
Seeders:
0
Information:
Leechers:
1
File size:
47.5 GiB
Completed:
72
Info hash:
b1dcdfffe535510bc1af777d9458a6c6484fa510
Format : Matroska Format version : Version 4 / Version 2 File size : 3.94 GiB Duration : 24mn 34s Overall bit rate mode : Variable Overall bit rate : 22.9 Mbps Encoded date : UTC 2015-10-08 14:35:18 Writing application : mkvmerge v8.4.0 ('A better way to fly') 32bit Writing library : libebml v1.3.1 + libmatroska v1.4.2 Attachements : ARNOI.TTF / Biko\_Bold\_0.otf / CommieSans-Medium\_2.ttf / FOTCometStdStripped-Bold\_0.otf / RollingSans Partial jbq\_0.ttf / VAGRoundedStd-Light\_1.otf DURATION : 00:24:30.050000000 NUMBER\_OF\_FRAMES : 552 NUMBER\_OF\_BYTES : 53758 \_STATISTICS\_WRITING\_APP : mkvmerge v8.4.0 ('A better way to fly') 32bit \_STATISTICS\_WRITING\_DATE\_UT : 2015-10-08 14:35:18 \_STATISTICS\_TAGS : BPS DURATION NUMBER\_OF\_FRAMES NUMBER\_OF\_BYTES Video ID : 1 Format : AVC Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec Format profile : High 10@L5.1 Format settings, CABAC : Yes Format settings, ReFrames : 16 frames Codec ID : V\_MPEG4/ISO/AVC Duration : 24mn 34s Width : 1 920 pixels Height : 1 080 pixels Display aspect ratio : 16:9 Frame rate mode : Constant Frame rate : 23.976 fps Color space : YUV Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0 Bit depth : 10 bits Scan type : Progressive Title : encode by neko-raws Writing library : x264 core 146 r2538 121396c Encoding settings : cabac=1 / ref=16 / deblock=1:1:1 / analyse=0x3:0x133 / me=umh / subme=10 / psy=1 / psy\_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed\_ref=1 / me\_range=24 / chroma\_me=1 / trellis=2 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast\_pskip=1 / chroma\_qp\_offset=-3 / threads=12 / lookahead\_threads=3 / sliced\_threads=0 / slices=4 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray\_compat=0 / constrained\_intra=0 / bframes=16 / b\_pyramid=2 / b\_adapt=2 / b\_bias=0 / direct=3 / weightb=1 / open\_gop=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=240 / keyint\_min=21 / scenecut=40 / intra\_refresh=0 / rc\_lookahead=60 / rc=crf / mbtree=1 / crf=15.0 / qcomp=0.90 / qpmin=10 / qpmax=81 / qpstep=4 / ip\_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00 Default : Yes Forced : No Audio ID : 2 Format : FLAC Format/Info : Free Lossless Audio Codec Codec ID : A\_FLAC Duration : 24mn 34s Bit rate mode : Variable Channel(s) : 2 channels Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz Bit depth : 24 bits Writing library : libFLAC 1.2.1 (UTC 2007-09-17) Language : Japanese Default : Yes Forced : No Text ID : 3 Format : ASS Codec ID : S\_TEXT/ASS Codec ID/Info : Advanced Sub Station Alpha Compression mode : Lossless Language : Japanese Default : Yes Forced : No I just thought some would like it with subs. Subs: Commie / Specials: Mori I hope you enjoy what I do ( ̄ー ̄)

File list

  • [neko-raws]The Rolling Girls - Complete[BD][1080p][Hi10p][FLAC]
    • [neko-raws]The Rolling Girls - 01[BD][1080p][Hi10p][FLAC].mkv (3.3 GiB)
    • [neko-raws]The Rolling Girls - 02[BD][1080p][Hi10p][FLAC].mkv (3.7 GiB)
    • [neko-raws]The Rolling Girls - 03[BD][1080p][Hi10p][FLAC].mkv (3.7 GiB)
    • [neko-raws]The Rolling Girls - 04[BD][1080p][Hi10p][FLAC].mkv (3.7 GiB)
    • [neko-raws]The Rolling Girls - 05[BD][1080p][Hi10p][FLAC].mkv (3.9 GiB)
    • [neko-raws]The Rolling Girls - 06[BD][1080p][Hi10p][FLAC].mkv (4.2 GiB)
    • [neko-raws]The Rolling Girls - 07[BD][1080p][Hi10p][FLAC].mkv (3.9 GiB)
    • [neko-raws]The Rolling Girls - 08[BD][1080p][Hi10p][FLAC].mkv (4.1 GiB)
    • [neko-raws]The Rolling Girls - 09[BD][1080p][Hi10p][FLAC].mkv (3.6 GiB)
    • [neko-raws]The Rolling Girls - 10[BD][1080p][Hi10p][FLAC].mkv (3.9 GiB)
    • [neko-raws]The Rolling Girls - 11[BD][1080p][Hi10p][FLAC].mkv (4.1 GiB)
    • [neko-raws]The Rolling Girls - 12[BD][1080p][Hi10p][FLAC].mkv (3.9 GiB)
    • [neko-raws]The Rolling Girls - ED[BD][1080p][Hi10p][FLAC].mkv (516.9 MiB)
    • [neko-raws]The Rolling Girls - OP[BD][1080p][Hi10p][FLAC].mkv (291.7 MiB)
    • [neko-raws]The Rolling Girls Chibi Special - 01[BD][1080p][Hi10p][FLAC].mkv (125.6 MiB)
    • [neko-raws]The Rolling Girls Chibi Special - 02[BD][1080p][Hi10p][FLAC].mkv (109.1 MiB)
    • [neko-raws]The Rolling Girls Chibi Special - 03[BD][1080p][Hi10p][FLAC].mkv (82.4 MiB)
    • [neko-raws]The Rolling Girls Chibi Special - 04[BD][1080p][Hi10p][FLAC].mkv (67.0 MiB)
    • [neko-raws]The Rolling Girls Chibi Special - 05[BD][1080p][Hi10p][FLAC].mkv (95.2 MiB)
    • [neko-raws]The Rolling Girls Chibi Special - 06[BD][1080p][Hi10p][FLAC].mkv (136.5 MiB)
Any seeders still around??
There are about half a dozen of us out there stuck at 99.9%. Any chance someone out there can help us get that last 0.1%? It's a big collection, but I'll seed for as long as I can. Thanks.
If you could just finish seeding, I'll keep the seedbox running another 6 months.
Just messaged neko on Discord - he seeded for a bit. I'm done, so I'll keep seeding for another 6 months.