From the R2J. crf=15. Audio is 448kbps 2ch AC3 straight from the DVD. FFAudioSource kept throwing a fit about "seeking is severely broken" when I tried to re-encode the audio and it would either fail or throw the timing off randomly, so I said "screw it," and went with the DVD audio.
The source was filthy with compression artifacts, but Avisynth's Edgecleaner script is a miracle worker and it came out pretty nice.
Subs are OCR'd from the DVD uploader's vobsubs, though I switched out some awkward phrasing for Lunar's, as well as went with some personal preferences. I still like Lunar's subs better than these but Lunar's are hardcoded and I wasn't about to rewrite the whole script.