*Batch release. Still in beta so expect occasional problems - Report issues and suggest improvements in comments.*
*I am not affiliated with SubsPlease.*
| | Source |
| Video | ADN (1-12) via Tsundere-Raws & Anonymous |
| Audio | AMZN (1) via Emmid, Hidive (2-12) via Erai-raws |
| Subtitles | Hidive (Modified) |
| Chapters | Automatic |
**Enhancements automatically applied in this release:**
- Main dialogue restyled to Gandhi-Sans styling
- Timing post processor applied to patch up Hidive‘s terrible timing, snap to keyframe, etc.
- Readable subtitles - Overlapping lines no longer shift positions when you're trying to read them
- Signs have their proper fonts ripped
- Hidive's small font style for alternative speakers moved to top of screen
- Basic song-styling
- Overlapping main dialogue given blue outline to differentiate speakers
- Fixed signs displaying on top of dialogue
- Faux em-dashes converted to real ones
- Proper stutter (W-what?! → Wh-What?!, S-s-s-subsplus → S-S-S-Subsplus)
- Changed !? → ?!
- OP & ED detection using animethemes api
- - -
> Subtitles are Hidive ran through automation to fix major to minor annoyances. This batch uses the most recent Hidive subtitle revision and the best web sources (publicly available) for this show. Amazon audio and maybe video might be better but each episode costs 220 yen to rent so no one's ripped it apart from the first episode.
> Funny thing with the subtitles is that Hidive used "?!" for episodes 1-2 then "!?" for episodes 3-12 but they later added song translation into episode 1-2 that uses "!?" so that it is not even internally consistent within the same episode. I've standardized all of them to "?!"
> There were some other minor cumulative fixes including font attachment clean up and new timing post-processor tech to better handle simultaneous lines happening on the top and bottom track. Some previously missing fonts have also been collected.
> There was no extensive quality checking. Enjoy!