JPBD & ITBD hybrid
Denoised, Rescale/AA (Flashbacks not rescaled), Debanded, Regrained
For the regraining in flashbacks I attempted to match the source sharpness and stabilized it quite a bit.
Also got rid of a lot of the blocky parts of the grain without nuking too much if any actual detail.
Overall you end up with something less dynamic but a lot more consistent and considerably less starved.
- Japanese 2.0 Opus (JPBD)
- English 2.0 Opus (USBD)
- German 2.0 Opus (DEBD)
- English [[MTBB](/view/1585260)] restyled to match my other Abyss stuff with improved TS in EP2 from P9
ED styling from [Zahuczky](/user/Zahuczky), OP TL from Zedjones and OP "Styling" from me.
- German (DEBD sourced) OCR, TPP'd, Restyled, Typesetting & Song Styling from existing english subs.
Comps: [EP01](https://slow.pics/c/D2Fe7zhm) | [EP10](https://slow.pics/c/TCmPu94y) | [Grain EP01](https://slow.pics/c/lySob6BK)
MediaInfo: [EP01](https://bin.disroot.org/?2d8ab7cad01a7d40#BoMYv1pJKzGZsEgp4sEHopZNbVKnf6boKvpTHj9meZMT) | [EP10](https://bin.disroot.org/?7730b36e3bbb3777#EvGPputt5dmpgrP9LtQJ15aEWCV7iz4x5ByCzE7v2o8H)
#### Why should I grab this over MTBB?
- Slightly less starved (probably impossible to see for the vast majority of people)
- Better rescale from ep9 on
- If you like my graining on the flashback scenes (I wouldn't call one objectively better than the other)
- If you like dubs or are german :)
#### Why did this take so long?
- I'm lazy
- I suck at keeping my attention up for very repetitive work (fixing OCRs)
#### I will now go back to my slumber