Encode by [Samir755](https://nyaa.si/view/1258465)
V2 of [this torrent](https://nyaa.si/view/1292460) (See that page for info on this release first)
Fixes in this release:
- Fixed problem with episode 7 where the subs did not work
- Added note symbols instead of hashtags for the openings
- Sorted out some naming issues of certain account names (not perfect because I am new to the series I can never be sure of the exact translation of certain names)
- ordered dialogue for anyone that may want to edit the subs themselves because the original dialogue files were laid out terribly [See here](https://ibb.co/KwcBq76)
- also added my V2 subtitles separately to make it easier for other editors.
- changed font size
I really wanted to add at least a couple chapters to the episodes to at least show where the opening and endings start/finish but for the life of me couldn't figure this out even though it's probably super easy.
I also really wanted to go through and do a lot of dialogue changes but after 40 minutes of going through episode 1 of the hard subbed version and writing down the script, I had only made it 10 minutes into the first episode before my brain started to melt. I know nothing about subtitle layouts in episodes and how to position certain things in certain places. Like I said I am very new to this and at this point, in time I really am underqualified for this but right now this is the best I can produce and I definitely think it is a lot better than the original encode. I don't plan on making a V3 but if I ever learn the necessary skills and find faster ways of doing these tedious tasks then I will absolutely do my best to produce it.
English (ass) V2
English (ass) V1
Don't forget to seed as my upload speed isn't great! :)