## Yuru Camp 1920x1080 x264 FLAC Batch
A consistent batch for Yuru Camp, Heya Camp and specials.
* Yuru Camp + Yuru Camp Specials - [nedragrevev](https://github.com/nedragrevev/custom-subs) (Asenshi improved subs)
* Heya Camp + Heya Camp Sauna to Gohan to Sanrin Bike - [Asenshi](https://nyaa.si/view/1239340) + [specials](https://nyaa.si/view/1260728)
* Reverted nedragrevev dialogue changes + TL notes font changes
* Edited dialogue margins + removed remaining unwanted linebreaks
* Resampled + shifted timing to ReinForce releases
* Yuru Camp had tracked moving signs, but for E4/E8/E9/E12 some 1 frame segments for these tracked signs (phone texts etc.), the timings do not correspond to exact frames, therefor giving some choppy movement at some 1 frame segments (e.g. Aegisub identified 0:00:11.43-0:00:11.47 as frames 275-274). Idk what either nedragrevev (or Asenshi) used for motion tracking, but slapping that shit into the subs seemed to break the timings. I think I fixed them tho, but there's still a small possibility that I missed one or so (they are not that noticable, just when you look frame-by-frame).
* Also fixed some normal signs which were not snapped to keyframes. Overall styling of nedragrevev is really good.
* Fixed some small signs in Heya Camp from Asenshi (could've been due to resampling).
While I initially didn't wanna spend "much" time on this release, I've still ended up more than a day fixing some of the shit above.
My server is almost full, so I'll prolly only seed it for a couple of days and then have to make room for other stuff.
Just get the [attachments](https://kitsunekko.net/subtitles/Yuru%20Camp/[ToishY]%20Yuru%20Camp%20+%20Heya%20Camp%20+%20Specials.7z) and remux them yourself with ReinForce releases ([this](https://nyaa.si/view/1063402) and [this](https://nyaa.si/view/1250564)) if no one is seeding anymore.
Tested with MPC-HC, VLC and FFmpeg hardcoded MP4.