[HorribleSubs] Re Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - 26 [1080p].mkv

Category:
Date:
2020-07-08 14:54 UTC
Submitter:
Seeders:
505
Information:
Leechers:
9
File size:
1.6 GiB
Completed:
41725
Info hash:
ddcbbcc3241b11a7527b0b78bc72277c34bd7f21
[#horriblesubs@irc.rizon.net](irc://irc.rizon.net/horriblesubs) Join us in our IRC channel for XDCC downloads. Also come join our official community discord: https://discord.gg/R6Cv6fB

File list

  • [HorribleSubs] Re Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - 26 [1080p].mkv (1.6 GiB)
Time hath comes friends!
it is here my brothers
What is this? This is supposed to be season 2 episode 1
on Crunchyroll it's still listed as 26 even if it's in the second season
^ It's called absolute order. S02E01 becomes E26
Anyone else besides HS subbing this? I'd rather wait for another fan subbing group to release this.
fyi HS doesn't sub, it rips from legal sources.... As for fansubbing DDY is doing it.
aw shit, here we go again
Will anyone pick this shit up or will we have to deal with this trash
CR's stream is bad so this will be too. You can wait for a TV RAW to see if it's better, otherwise sit tight for an eventual BD release.
HS does sub. Stop believing that they don't because that's a blatant lie. They are trolling you kids when they say they rip only.
So Endless8 is gonna infect re zero comment section now
Zoomers are so stupid these days. HS doesn’t rip anything. HS provides the subs for raws then supplies CR and other streaming sites. You’re a retard if you think HS is going to pay for a subscription only to provide you ingrates with free anime. That’s not how subs work.
> [HS does sub](https://cdn2.avansas.com/urun/62832/eti-topkek-kakaolu-35-gr-24-lu-koli-zoom-1.jpg)
![alt text](https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/443266029028769798/730463170522775673/3ad1910f46b30332deb1116243b64b0e1412756522_full.png)
Hopefully who ever picks this up fixes these subs too so they aren't horrible
I really hope people aren't stupid enough to fall for that post but I've seen people who truly do believe HS is a fansub group that does 100% original tl's....
I know people at HS, we just don't talk much anymore because we're all grown men and women. Some of us just decided that we didn't want to associate w/ one another anymore as we used to because some of us don't want to cater to the new generation, i.e. zoomer's, young millennial's and generations to come. Look in the mirror, you're still children who haven't lived through anything yet, let alone pointing out how stupid some of you act and make this culture look really bad. And so some of us just elected to move on from certain aspects of this culture. You don't have to believe me but the fact is I as some of the staff for HS have been around for decades. I just don't agree w/ HS's half ass'd effort that goes into subbing. They know very well what they are doing but their work puts money in their pockets, they're adults after all they need food on the table and a roof over their head. Again I just rather not be that person in his/her mid 30's associating with kids half their age or in their early 20's, i'd much rather be with people much more educated than you lot.
![](https://cdn.betterttv.net/emote/5c548025009a2e73916b3a37/3x.gif) ![](https://cdn.betterttv.net/emote/56f6eb647ee3e8fc6e4fe48e/3x.gif) look at this dude
For those getting butt hurt I would advise against it and move on. After all you kids take this culture for granted and won't care about it when you reach my age. You are not built the same way me and my former colleagues at HS are. This is all a joke to you like the rest of you're lives are.
I read the [FAQ of HS](https://horriblesubs.info/about-us/) that states they're a fansub. Some seem to dislike their subs due to being inaccurate or have typos, are they what's referred to as "fast subs"?
> you’re still children who haven’t lived through anything yet You make it sound as if you were in the war.
If you get paid by any company you're not a fan-subber thus your subs are instantly trash.
whats going on here
just an elaborate troll
Oh so Endless8 is just a dumbass or a troll. Nice. @Impakt Read lines 7-9. That's what they really do. They just like to fuck around.
Such nice people. Next time in Revelations: Erai is a bigger fansub group than HS with an incomparable number of translators working under it's wing.
Quality Shitposting Thread
notto disu shitto agen
Than again people thinking that HS are really subbing have to explain why it ends up with the exact same subs that crunchyroll and funi have, a short while after the official realease x)
DDY is working on it and now we wait.
Came here for the comments and not the episode
I know people at HS, we just don’t talk much anymore because we’re all grown men and women. Some of us just decided that we didn’t want to associate w/ one another anymore as we used to because some of us don’t want to cater to the new generation, i.e. zoomer’s, young millennial’s and generations to come. Look in the mirror, you’re still children who haven’t lived through anything yet, let alone pointing out how stupid some of you act and make this culture look really bad. And so some of us just elected to move on from certain aspects of this culture. You don’t have to believe me but the fact is I as some of the staff for HS have been around for decades. I just don’t agree w/ HS’s half ass’d effort that goes into subbing. They know very well what they are doing but their work puts money in their pockets, they’re adults after all they need food on the table and a roof over their head. Again I just rather not be that person in his/her mid 30’s associating with kids half their age or in their early 20’s, i’d much rather be with people much more educated than you lot.
"Horrible Subs don't make subs" - sounds like "Bill Gates kills people". Thank you HS for making the subs. I am really grateful that I can watch anime with your subs. And the unbiased statistics of downloads at this site says the same.
> people actually believing HS makes subs themselves Can't wait to see a guy pop in here and claim that HS is going to be producing the next season of KnY
Imagine having a discussion of whether X or Y did the sub when we all just fucking torrent the anime anyway.
shitty show I hope they dropped soon
imagine you are waiting for DDY to finish something they started
Imagine Erai subbing multi-lang fansubs
Honestly at this point you begin to wonder how many of them are trolls and how many are those that have been roped into this nonsense.
You honestly think HS subs for free and then it's used by a multi-million dollar company like Crunchy who makes actual revenue from it? You're fucking retarded if you don't believe CR pays translators for what they do and HS are retarded for being lying assholes.
More important, do I need to watch Season 1 director cut or the original season 1 is enough to dive into this second season???
almost no differences xiximaro, other than them randomly changing background character colors and changing scenes by 2 percent
@Xiximaro Just watch this video, it ties it into second season > https://nyaa.si/view/1234473
meme show of the season all seasons
@RoxReaper the bonus scene is included in Episode 26, that's why it's 28 instead of 24 minutes, and it's really why it doesn't matter if you watch the director's cut or not.
4 years later, welcome back everyone!
DameDesuYo =/= HorribleSubs These are 2 completely different entities. DDY does a better job than HS. I know you kids believe everything you read on sites like 4chan or Reddit so I can't persuade you to do otherwise, but you should at least look closely when the shoe fits. You don't know anyone from HS because at least they are smart enough to stave off people like you but Jesus Christ some of the things you guys spew is bogus. I don't know where the hell you guys got that HS rips anything at all but that's absolutely not true. For the last time, HS does not rip, they sub and then provide subbed anime to streaming sites and services. Supply and demand. Learn how that works kiddos.
i literally dont remember what happened in this shit
Just watched and the subs are pretty good. Mykse and Endless8 may disagree but that's just 2 out of over 50 comments.
@Endless8 Alright kid, we know the lockdown is messing with everyones mind, but it's time to stop and go back to the YouTube comments section where you belong
SeaSmoke: Says the guy using an anime profile default image in his account. I'm acting anything but a kid. I'm educating you and you're stupid counterparts around here.
anyone talking tresh about HS can 1v1 me.
@Endless8 ![WhyAreYouGei](https://files.catbox.moe/6n649j.png) That's from their about page. ![WhyAreYouGei](https://files.catbox.moe/5qoymz.png) That's from their discord, they've always made it clear that they rip from official streams and don't sub it themself. I wonder how any human being can fansub a show within a couple minutes of it releasing on official streams. if you still think they do fansub, I wont bother wasting my breath on explaining it to you. I've always been bad at explaining stuff to 12 year olds.
SeaSmoke: I've been telling you kids that this is to cover up for how bad the subs are. It's called Horrible for a reason, junior. They sub, they don't rip, then streaming services pay HS, then everyone pays their rent and bills and eats. I know you're young meager brain doesn't comprehend that because like all other young minded fools around here, you free load from you're parents. You haven't learned to wipe your ass even. Get the fuck out of here with that social media screen cap, it's probably the same as 4chan and Reddit where trolls also congregate. By all means continue having fun i'm not trying to ruin it but the b.s. that Dao spreads is just that, b.s. Maybe i'll call Dao in the coming days and we'll laugh about how badly you're getting trolled, you who are a nobody in this culture.
> then streaming services pay HS Yeah, troll confirmed. Have a nice day. > I wonder how any human being can fansub a show within a couple minutes of it releasing on official streams You didn't answer how someone can fansub a show without even having enough time to actually watch the whole thing. Nor can you explain why HS seems to have the exact same TL (as well as the exact same errors) as official streams. So yeah, can't take a person like you seriously. Please go away.
SeaSmoke: If you weren't taking me serious you wouldn't keep responding to me. Half assed subs don't take that much time and effort. Again it's called Horrible for a reason. Perhaps you're parents never explained what the definition of horrible is, especially since you're birth was a horrible thing in itself. Keep entertaining me though, you young bucks are my entertainment compared to the watered down anime we get now a days.
stop feeding the troll.
> If you weren’t taking me serious you wouldn’t keep responding to me. I *am* taking you seriously. In case you haven't noticed yet, im trying to make you say as much stupid stuff as possible so the rest of nyaa gets stuff to laugh at. You're doing a great job, keep it up. You might even make to @NyaaCommentstxt.
@Endless8 > SeaSmoke: Says the guy using an anime profile default image in his account. I’m acting anything but a kid. I’m educating you and you’re stupid counterparts around here. Imagine shitting on someones pfp because its anime, while you are on fucking anime torrent site.
> you who are a nobody in this culture. > this culture. > culture. ![alt text](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/t6DQNFzGgMM/maxresdefault.jpg)
![alt text](https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/342939589180260352/730693040641015858/rsz_its_all_so_tiresome.png "Attention seeking faggots/feeding the trolls/whatever")
What a nice trollfight we have here.
Endless8 is a copypasta generator
HorribleSubs is the only reason that fansub isn't dead yet.
Those sneaky HS bastards adding the funimation logo to the intro of certain shows. :P
@Rowan I checked and the rest of the ending doesn't appear in the TV release. Maybe it's only for the BD's perhaps? Damn, I download it... sure brakes your heart in pieces that happening after all of Subaru's efforts.
I come here to download and I see this. What the hell have I waked into. I used HS to sub [Momokuri.](https://nyaa.si/view/1258600) The subs were quite good actually. I did modify it though. Hating on HS won’t change anything. Just wait for the fansubbers to finish their work. This troll fight seems to be neverending. Just noticed, but this is the longest [comment thread](https://nyaa.si/user/HorribleSubs?s=comments&o=desc) HS has so far.
HS is the best cuz they rip official streams and are fast as fuck nothing beats that if not the BD release if u can wait that long which u never do unless it's maybe a good movie. Without HS nyaa would be a desert (not on Sukebei tho there we have our lord and savior SakuraCircle)
Not really, Erai does everything HS is doing, and they're better cause they include multisubs and don't fuck around with the font and typesetting.
buncha retards acting like HS subs are bad when they literally don't understand Japanese to know if the subs are accurate or not. TBH I know Japanese but HS is fine, Yes their translations are often not literally what is said but their cross-culture translation is actually fine and makes more sense to an English speaking audience.
Why even bother watching the show when the comments are far more entertaining.
@Rowan HS are rips of official streams meaning that the subs are - crunchy, funi etc. and so the subs you are calling fine are official subs, which in reality vary a lot from platform to platform as well as show to show.
Not really, Erai does everything HS is doing, and they’re better cause they include multisubs and don’t fuck around with the font and typesetting. > Erai lol, where are they? On the 2nd page of the front page? Who needs multisubs? Spanish people who didn't learn English in school? Font and typesetting in HS is fine since the subs show's words correctly and that's all that is needed. I'm sure some like fancy subs but since I dont care about that I have HS in high regard for their share volume of frequent day-1 uploads and never stops the train.
just putting it here~~ https://files.catbox.moe/oyf0hq.png https://files.catbox.moe/q86jd3.png
@Teletha Erai is also very important. When HS will get closed by copyrighters, everyone of us will have a backup.
just putting it here~~ https://files.catbox.moe/oyf0hq.png https://files.catbox.moe/q86jd3.png > I pay for Crunchy so I dont watch their releases from CR but that looks just fine for Free Anime, I wouldn't complain. Erai is also very important. When HS will get closed by copyrighters, everyone of us will have a backup. > Ye I guess they are the 2nd alternative (for me) if that were to happen. I'm not that concerned about that there's always people that's rippin stuff no matter of the times.