The Outdoor Activities Club continues its adventures, but this time the focus is not so much on camping as it is on the every day lives, as well as small visits to different regions. There's still a bit on camping involved so don't worry too much. Now we just have to wait a little fir season 2 and the movie.
Subs are from Erai for the episodes and from Hikki for the special. I do not like the special because they gave Rin a haircut.
Question: Would you prefer the indoor club or the outdoor club?
Yeah, OK, I don't have much to say about this show, being that it's a semi-sequal. SO instead I shall dedicate the rest of this description to what I now call the Dias_Flac elegy.
I will paste here my previous response to the stupidity of Dias_Flac, so I don't have to bother to respond to his inevitable interjection.
Let’s break it down, point by point:
1. “I made it perfectly clear and simple”. This assumes I care about your opinion. I do not.
2. “much more convenient internal softsubs are”. For me, external and internal subtitles perform exactly the same. They both display exactly the same.
3. “every other BD uploader uses internal softsubs regardless of the subtitle type”. I don’t care what anyone else is doing. As you have previously mentioned, everyone else uses a standard file naming system, while I do not.
4. “With internal softsubs we can add multiple subtitles tracks (signs/songs/full subs)”. I don’t want multiple subtitle tracks. I only watch and provide Japanese audio, so I have no use for any signs/songs tracks. And I only use one subtitle source so I have no need for multiple tracks. In the few times I used more then one source I simple added that to the .ass file.
5. “we can turn the subs off/on directly from the video player which is extremely convenient when taking screenshots or recording AMVs”. I have no reason to turn off subtitles since my renderer is set up to not include subtitles in screenshots. And it doesn’t. And I have no reason to turn off the subtitles while watching the anime.
6. “The only way to turn off external subs is to rename them or move them to another folder”. Possibly correct, but I have no need to ever turn off the subtitles.
7. “impossible to do when watching anime directly from DVD-Rs”. Again… I don’t care. I don’t even need to turn off the subtitles.
8. “And why have twice the amount of files for no reason?”. As a guy who includes scans and all extras he can find, do you really think I care about the number of files? Why would ANYONE care about the number of files?
9. “And you have included “.ass” as internal subs before (Pani Poni Dash OVA)” Because I didn’t want just one episode to have external subtitles.
10. “why don’t you always do this then?”. Because I like external subtitles more then internal ones.