Saiyan Saga (Level Sets) (1-39): [#1145615](https://nyaa.si/view/1145615)
Saiyan Saga (Dragon Box) (1-39): [#1150268](https://nyaa.si/view/1150268)
Namek Saga (40-74): [#1170280](https://nyaa.si/view/1170280)
Freeza Saga (75-107): [#1163555](https://nyaa.si/view/1163555)
Android Saga (108-139): [#1182197](https://nyaa.si/view/1182197)
Cell Saga (140-165): [#1194180](https://nyaa.si/view/1194180)
Cell Games (166-194): [#1210388](https://nyaa.si/view/1210388)
Tournament Saga (195-219): [#1220106](https://nyaa.si/view/1220106)
TV Specials (SP1-SP2): [#1185803](https://nyaa.si/view/1185803)
1. BA source contiunes to be the video-synced BA released by Team Mirolo (https://nyaa.si/view/1216057). No additional filters have been applied.
2. I've used the Big Box CD audio for episodes 229 and 237 as also synced by Team Mirolo.
3. Team Mirolo's video timings continue to be applied to the R2J-synced Eng/Kikuchi track.
4. Almost all English NEPs are included on the 2001/02 FUNi Dub track, although some are still missing. Episodes with NEPs missing at this time are 221, 223, 227, 238, 241, and 242.
5. Subtitles continue to be sourced from Team Mirolo to better align with the properly synced audio. I converted their SRTs to SSA format and retained similar styling settings as on previous releases.
6. English "Dubtitles"/CC continue to be provided by OnionEclipse. These subs match the remastered version of the English dub. Thanks to TGS for doing QC on the subs.
7. All previously mentioned changes will be applied to my previously released episodes when I release the final batch.
*These episodes are compiled from the following sources. Unless otherwise noted, I am the original ripper/encoder for all elements:*
1. 4x3 480p R2J Dragon Box - *from raw ISOs*
**Audio - 5 tracks:**
1. Japanese Mono Tokai/Ishikawa/Big Box Broadcast Audio (FLAC) - *originally released by AnimeMaakuo, R2J synced by Team Mirolo*
2. English 2009 5.1 FUNimation "Remastered" Dub w/Shunsuke Kikuchi score (AC3) - *from the R1/US Dragon Box, retimed by me based Team Mirolo's video sync*
3. English 2014 2.0 FUNimation “Remastered” Dub w/Smith/Dobos/Morgan/Faulconer score (FLAC) - *from the Season Sets*
4. English 2001/02 2.0 Original FUNimation Dub (AAC) - *custom track from the Single DVDs, with English NEPs from TV/VHS*
5. Japanese 2003 DVD Audio (AC3) - *from the R2J Dragon Box*
**Subtitles - 3 tracks:**
1. English (ASS) - *English Simmons translations video-synced by Team Mirolo and converted by me to ASS*
2. English Signs/Songs (SUP) - *from the R1/US Dragon Box*
3. English Dubtitles (ASS) - *provided by OnionEclipse and converted by me to ASS*
Thanks to Team Mirolo, JySzE, OnionEclipse, and TGS for assisting with this release.