I spent some time learning alot of different things within subtitles and encoding.
The point was to make the subtitles consistent with S2 23v2 and 24 that we did recently.
I'm working on the movie now and will release that soon, and Season 2’s OVA’s when a BD for that season becomes available.
The video/audio source for this comes from the USBD, I chose that one to learn some filtering
within Vaporsynth and x265 (Thank you LightArrowsEXE for putting up with me through that).
They’ve been filtered to look a little sharper and less grainy and encoded to 10-bit x265 at source resolution of 1080p.
The Subtitles included are the subs we built that have a consistent feel with 23v2 and 24, same speech text
and the Stamps and other signs we had built for 23v2 and 24 are used here. These include but aern't limited to the 'Aria's What's This' Signs from 23v2.
The translation and other Signs come from Redkite's subs I believe, though many have been re-tracked and all re-timed to fit this encode. I put alot more time into the timing of this one.
Also included are the official English BD subs in PGS for anyone who likes that sort of thing.