EDIT: An updated version of this that fixes all the timing errors and includes many new signs are here: https://nyaa.si/view/1240033
I spent some time learning alot of different things within subtitiles and encoding.
The point was to make the subtitles consistent with S2 23v2 and 24 that we did recently.
Im working on Season 2 (including the movie) as a whole now and will release those soon
and Season 2's OVA's when a BD for that season becomes available.
The video/audio source for Season 1 comes from the USBD, I chose that one to learn some filtering
within Vaporsynth and x265 (Thank you LightArrowsEXE for putting up with me through that).
They've been filtered to look a little sharper and less grainy and encoded to 10-bit x265 at source resolution of 1080p.
Video/audio source for Season 1 OVA was the OVA Boxset BDMVs (Thank you JdCox for those), with similiar
filtering taking place to liven up the video a bit.
The Subtitles included are the subs we built that have a consistent feel with 23v2 and 24, same speech text
and the Stamps and other signs we had built for 23v2 and 24 are used here. The translation and other Signs come from Elysium's for Season 1, though many have been tracked as they were not initially and were all re-timed to fit this encode, I'm not sure where the sub source originally came from for Season 1 OVA but I got them from Noem-Light's sources and re-timed, re-tracked, re-styled etc.
Also included are the official English BD subs in PGS for anyone who likes that sort of thing.