### UPDATE (2021.01.08): THIS RELEASE WILL BE REPLACED THIS WEEK, PLEASE HOLD OFF DOWNLOADING UNTIL THE NEW BATCH RELEASE ###
**Note (1.12.20):** Episode 176 has a minor audio issue on the JPN DBOX track where it has the first 12 minutes of the next episode added at the end. This doesn't really affect anything other than the episode having a weird runtime. The proper audio track is here in the S06 folder if you want to replace it: https://mega.nz/#F!WJsxFKSI!VIRWxkJGS5Up7t_zbrLN9w
Saiyan Saga (Level Sets) (1-39): [#1145615](https://nyaa.si/view/1145615)
Saiyan Saga (Dragon Box) (1-39): [#1150268](https://nyaa.si/view/1150268)
Namek Saga (40-74): [#1170280](https://nyaa.si/view/1170280)
Freeza Saga (75-107): [#1163555](https://nyaa.si/view/1163555)
Android Saga (108-139): [#1182197](https://nyaa.si/view/1182197)
Cell Saga (140-165): [#1194180](https://nyaa.si/view/1194180)
TV Specials (SP1-SP2): [#1185803](https://nyaa.si/view/1185803)
Lots of small updates and tweaks this time around, which is part of the reason it took a bit longer than usual to get this out:
1.I have switched BA sources again, this time to the video-synced BA released by Team Mirolo (https://nyaa.si/view/1208556). The video sync make this audio much better and fixes a key problem with anything Dragon Box synced. No additional filters have been applied.
2. I have also used the timings provided by Team Mirolo to re-sync the FUNi/Kikuchi and JPN Dragon Box tracks to the video. The FUNi/Replacement track is less affected by sync issues and was left alone. My custom 2000 FUNi dub track has always been video synced.
3. The insert song ["Unmei no Hi: Tamashii Tai Tamashii"](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfyeud94JnQ) was re-inserted into the FUNi/Kikuchi track for episode 184. Due to licensing reasons the song was omitted on the official release.
4. Previous issues regarding ac3 decoding of the 2000 FUNi dub track during my editing process creating inconsistent volume levels throughout episodes has been solved.
5. I tweaked the Faulconer OP for the 2000 FUNi dub track to make the loop flow better and to add the ["flame" SFX](https://youtu.be/LL8F9_CDryI?t=58) that is present during the last shot.
6. On the official single DVDs, Dale Kelly was replaced as narrator for recaps, closing narrations, and NEPs starting gradually with episode 172. I have preserved his original narration by pulling from TV/VHS sources, the quality of which can vary depending on the episode. Due to TV censorship in 4 episodes a few lines of Kyle Hebert's replacement narration are still retained.
7. All English NEPs for these episodes are available and are included on the 2000 FUNi Dub track.
8. Kyle Hebert recorded NEP narrations for the single DVDs on episodes 177, 180, 190, and 194. These narrations have been added to the Remastered track.
9. Subtitles are now sourced from Team Mirolo to better align with the properly synced audio. I converted their SRTs to SSA format and retained similar styling settings as on previous releases. The original SRTs are also included for compatibility.
10. All previously mentioned changes will be applied to my previously released episodes when I release the final batch.
*These episodes are compiled from the following sources. Unless otherwise noted, I am the original ripper/encoder for all elements:*
1. 4x3 480p R2J Dragon Box - *from raw ISOs*
**Audio - 5 tracks:**
1. Japanese Mono Tokai Broadcast Audio (FLAC) - *originally released by AnimeMaakuo, retimed by Team Mirolo*
2. English 2008 5.1 FUNimation "Remastered" Dub w/Shunsuke Kikuchi score (AC3) - *from the R1/US Dragon Box, retimed by me based Team Mirolo's video sync*
3. English 2008 2.0 FUNimation “Remastered” Dub w/Smith/Morgan/Faulconer score (AC3) - *from the Orange Bricks*
4. English 2000 2.0 Original FUNimation Dub (AAC) - *custom track from the Single DVDs, with English NEPs and most Dale Kelly narrations from TV/VHS*
5. Japanese 2003 DVD Audio (AC3) - *from the R2J Dragon Box, retimed by me based on Team Mirolo's video sync*
**Subtitles - 3 tracks:**
1. English (SSA) - *English Simmons translations video-synced by Team Mirolo and converted to SSA by me*
2. English (SRT) - *Original Team Mirolo sync*
3. English Signs/Songs (SUP) - *from the R1/US Dragon Box*
Big thanks to Team Mirolo and JySzE for assisting me with re-timing audio to video.