Just a collection of music (mostly lossless) that I add to and manage for fun in my spare time. I've always hated the way k2nblog didn't have FLACs, used weird codecs to encode and hid access to the music with ads. It was worse since the files would get taken down for copyright thus many links (mostly old albums) are dead. I source most of my music from Jpopsuki. While it fixes many of the problems k2nblog had, the inconsistent tagging the music had annoyed me. That is why I made this torrent: To address both the issues k2nblog and Jpopsuki had. Each album has it's tags fixed up save for the song name (unless it's obvious that there is a problem). I'm sure I've made plenty of mistakes, so please note that while I'm doing my best to find mistakes and fixing them, I'm doing this in my spare time and the current library is the result of hundreds of hours of work.
- K-Pop FLACs! This collection has over 80% of the song files as lossless versions of K-Pop. The FLACs mostly have a bit depth of 16 bit and a sample rate of 44.1kHz but some are 24 bit and can be 96kHz or 48kHz.(That can be a good thing if you want hires music but a pain if you like burning music onto CDs as you'll have to resample and convert the bit depth)
- For the albums which I could not find in FLAC, a lossy folder is present. Mostly MP3 but some AAC.
- The files should have the highest quality album art (I could find) embedded. I have a Cover.jpg for each album if you don't like embedded album art but you have to resize the embedded art yourself.
- The tags should be organised and consistent.
- The release date for every album should be present. In the format YEAR|MONTH|DAY e.g. 20010114
- Folder structure organised and consistent
- Agency/Publisher for every album.
- FLACs encoded at level 8 with the latest version of the FLAC encoder (reference libFLAC 1.3.2 20170101)
- ReplayGain applied to all tracks
- 2667 albums - 17351 Tracks - 426.06 GB
- FLAC (81.2%) - MP3 (16.5%) - AAC (2.3%)
Check the file list to see if your favourite groups are there. They may be hidden under a blanket group e.g. the NCT 127 folder is in the NCT folder alongside NCT U, NCT Dream and WayV. Make sure you check the updates if your group is not there. Otherwise, feel free to request an artist.