Title (romaji): Lunch no Joou
* Also known as: The Queen of Lunchtime Cuisine / Lunch Queen
* Year: 2002
* Genre: Romance, comedy
* Episodes: 12
* Runtime: Various between 46mins to 1hr10mins (final)
* Broadcast network: Fuji TV
* Broadcast period: 2002-Jul-01 to 2002-Sep-16
* Country: Japan
* Country: Japan
* Language: Japanese
* Subtitles: English (default), Chinese, Malay SoftSubs
* Screenwriters: Omori Mika, Takeda Juri (ep2-3), Futatsuki Yumi (ep1)
* Producers: Yamaguchi Masatoshi, Genouzono Yoshimasa
* Directors: Mizuta Narihide, Kawamura Yasuhiro, Karaki Akihiro, Shirakawa Tsukasa
* Music: Yoshimata Ryo
* IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0348987/
- Takeuchi Yuko as Mugita Natsumi
- Eguchi Yosuke as Nabeshima Yujiro
- Tsumabuki Satoshi as Nabeshima Junzaburo
- Ito Misaki as Shiomi Tomato
- Yamashita Tomohisa as Nabeshima Koshiro
- Yamada Takayuki as Ushijima Minoru
- Eita as Sakai Noboru
- Morita Go as Shuji (ex-Natsumi-san lover)
- Takubo Issei as Kawabata Mamoru
- Umemiya Masako as Yamashiro Hidemi
- Wakabayashi Go as Nabeshima Kenzo
- Tsutsumi Shinichi as Nabeshima Kenichiro
Here's one restaurant where hunks with distinctive personalities put their hearts and souls into cooking.
Natsumi, who works in a cafe, loves lunchtime. In fact, nothing excites her more than walking down the street thinking where she'll eat lunch at.
One day, a guy by the name of Kennichiro suddenly interrupts Natsumi as she is savoring her favorite rice omelet. He pulls the now furious Natsumi out of the restaurant and begs her to come home with him so that he can introduce her to his family. He explains to her that his father is sick, and since leaving home two years ago after a big fight, the only way he can return home is if he has a fiancee with him.
Kennichiro's father and 3 brothers: Yujiro, Junzaburo, and Koshiro, run a restaurant called "Kitchen Macaroni." The only one in the family that doesn't work there is Kennichiro. Also working at the restaurant are Mamoru, a cook, and Minoru, an apprentice cook.
As Kennichiro and Natsumi approach the restaurant, Kennichiro asks Natsumi to go in alone and check out what is happening inside. Natsumi responds by reluctantly entering alone. As she takes a look around, she sees Koshiro talking to Tomato Shiomi, who works at the nearby grocery store called "Shiomi." Kennichiro's other brothers are working in the kitchen. Next she spots Kenzo, who according to Kennichiro is supposed to be ill. Naturally, Natsumi can't believe how irresponsible Kennichiro is for telling her such a thing. While she is thinking this, the omelet that she ordered arrives. She takes one bite out of it, and as she smiles, the next thing out of her mouth is, "delicious!" A short time after, Kennichiro walks into the restaurant, and his brother Yujiro grabs him and starts lecturing him for coming back. Natsumi breaks them apart, but senses Kennichiro isn't appreciated there.
This is the first day that Natsumi gets a real "taste" of "Kitchen Macaroni," and also Kennichiro's brothers, who are bent on serving delicious lunches to their customers. (source: https://jdorama.com/drama.lunch-no-joou.606.htm)