* This is an edit of the script from the FUNimation BD release, and is currently the best subtitle script out there.
* Names, terms, and techniques are changed from their English dub versions to the original Japanese.
* Lines are stylized to enable better reading room for viewers, using proper sizing and line breaks that don't hog screen space.
* Robotic-like lines(stiff lines) are more natural and relatable to the characters and the viewers.
* On-Screen text is stylized and typeset to blend in with the scenes without distraction.
* Subs were edited and typeset by a former well-known fansubber that owned a very popular group from 2008-2014, but must remain anonymous.
*** The timing of the lines are off and this needs corrected. Hopefully someone can retime the subs properly to the Japanese BD without any scene bleeds or overlaps and then re-upload this file.