**Year**: Japan 2008-04-25, English Di-Patch 2.5 2019-01-22
**Developer**: Red Flagship & 5pb. Games & Nitroplus
**Related Anime**: [AniDB](http://anidb.net/a6088)
- Translation: Dagger
- Translation check: LoSs
- Text editing: DeiExMachina , TinFoil
- Image editing: EchoMateria , Edger , BlickWinkel , Soloista , Azaghal, M4xwellmurd3r
- Hacking: Crass
Takumi is a high school student. He is withdrawn and is not interested in 3D things. In his town, a mysterious serial murder case happens and people get panicked. One day, when he chats on the internet, a man suddenly contacts him and gives him a URL. He goes to the website and finds a blog image that suggests a next murder case... On the next day, it really happens...
1. You need to change system locale to Japanese.
2. No need to install.
3. Patch by [Project Blue Sky](https://old.reddit.com/r/steinsgate/comments/aipti1/chaoshead_pc_dipatch_25_released/). Fixes bugs and updates certain translation choices (including "300-man Committee" -> "Committee of 300" and "Giga-lo-maniac" -> "Gigalomaniac").
- Improvements over Di-Patch 1.0:
-5pb's logo has been restored during game start
-Skip Mode stops at delusion triggers
-Committee of 300 tip has been added thanks to ItsRigs
-Bazellad has been changed to Baselard for consistency.
-Glajioul has been changed to Gladioul, as this is a more correct localization.
-Shogun's chat message now has text in the textbox in English.
-Takumi sleepwalking typing on the computer has been subtitled.
-Fixed a line during Suwa's and Ayase's encounter in chapter 8 which didn't make any sense
-ItsRigs' translation of the `Whose eyes are those eyes?´ essay has been inserted back into the game.
- Improvements Over Di-Patch 2.0: -Remade Chapter Titles
-Video Playback Fixed
-Staff credit roll was remade and made transparent. The original English release screwed this up and made the background white.
-Backlog has been fixed.
**!!!** Link for the original pre-patched version: https://nyaa.si/view/360359