![Chitose-chan and Japanese Plums](https://i.imgur.com/WdtgAQp.png)
__Disclaimer #1.__ I'm not a native Japanese speaker, I'm just learning, so I apologize if I translated something wrong. m(\_ \_)m
__Disclaimer #2.__ I'm not a native English speaker either, so there could be some grammar mistakes. Sorry for that too. m(\_ \_)m
This is __THE MOST__ typesetting-heavy episode I had so far. I tried to make text follow the curve for the book page, but failed miserably.
Well, anyway, I found a work-around and here's a new episode of our favourite Kyoto penguin. （ ^ω^）
Raws are __[Leopard-Raws' 720p](https://nyaa.si/view/1111232)__ as usual.
Some useful info for this episode:
* [__Kitano Tenmanguu__](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitano_Tenmang%C5%AB) ([Google Maps](https://goo.gl/maps/WLkjnt17Hdb2CfkE9))
* [__Bronze Bulls__](https://goo.gl/maps/2ZTB8DfXSa7SPGvW7). There's a belief that you can rub one of these stone bulls for good luck. They also say, that if you have any kind of pain in your body, you should touch that part on the bull where you feel the pain for relief.
* [__Sugawara no Michizane__](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sugawara_no_Michizane)
* I translated 和歌 (waka) as "poem", but to be completely honest, this is not a poem, it's just called "[waka](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waka_(poetry))". It's a type of poetry in classical Japanese literature.
* The translation of waka I used slightly differs from Wikipedia's, but for me, this translation is a little more understandable.
* Managed to fix "waka" moment:
* __Episode 14__ — [__Furoshiki__](https://nyaa.si/view/1140230)
* __Episode 16__ — [__Sakuramochi__](https://nyaa.si/view/1144853)
Please enjoy and don't forget to support this anime! (≧∀≦)ゞ
P.S. I also consider starting Twitter to announce new releases of anime/manga I am (or will be) translating. Will anyone be interested? (*´ڡ`●)