__Disclaimer #1.__ I'm not a native Japanese speaker, I'm just learning, so I apologize if I translated something wrong. m(\_ \_)m
__Disclaimer #2.__ I'm not a native English speaker either, so there could be some grammar mistakes. Sorry for that too. m(\_ \_)m
**O-o-o-o-o-o-h, halfway the-e-ere.** Never thought I'll made this far with fansubbing, but, yeah, we've finally reached the 12th episode, yaaaaay! 12 more left. (\*´ω`\*)
Raws are __[Leopard-Raws' 720p](https://nyaa.si/view/1104553)__.
Some useful info for this episode:
* [__Nishiki Market__](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nishiki_Market) ([Google Maps](https://goo.gl/maps/cRxYu2sa2F83xc3v5)) as known as **Nishiki Ichiba**.
* [Kombu](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kombu) is edible kelp/seaweed.
* Not really related to Nishiki Market, but here's a fun fact about the very first line of this episode. Narrator says "師も走る12月". "12月" is December, no surprises here, but "師も走る" part is, well, really interesting. You see, if you translate it literally, it sounds like "Teachers/Mentors/Priests run too". Makes no sense without a context, but actually this (and another form "師走") is another name for December and as far I understand, one can interpret it as _"month when Buddhist monks are busy preparing for the many Buddhist events at the end of the year"_. You can read more about etymology (if you're interested) [here](http://kimikokitani.blogspot.com/2009/12/shiwasu-december.html) and [here](https://www.alc.co.jp/speaking/article/kihon/07.html).
* __Episode 11__ — [__Kyoto Tower__](https://nyaa.si/view/1135390)
* __Episode 13__ — [__Nanzen-ji's Aqueduct__](https://nyaa.si/view/1140190)
Please enjoy and don't forget to support this anime! (≧∀≦)ゞ