![I was going to translate these BD extras, hence the screenshot, but then I didn't](https://i.imgur.com/DQVEwkt.png)
Minna tomodachi! Minna sutaaraito!
This v2 release contains an updated script for "chapter 1 MUSICAL" after and now includes "chapter 2 LIVE", which is the short concert which is not related to the main feature but which comes after the play and is also on the Blu-ray. The main feature and short concert can be watched individually (or excluded from the download if you don't want them) or played together as they appear on the Blu-ray by using the playboth file (which uses ordered chapters).
No patch due to new encode.
- Japanese is a mystical, infinitely-complicated language and some characters' names have a deep and profound meaning. If you don't have an ear for Japanese, you may not notice that Karen and Mahiru's names appear in lyrics and dialogue as normal words, *mahiru* being "midday" and *karen* being "enchanting". *Hikari* ("light") as well, but that's clear from the dialogue subtitles.
- The script book Nana holds in a couple of scenes, which I found neither valuable nor practical to typeset, reads "The Girl Who Became a Banana".
- Souda-sensei's Shakespeare quote is either apocryphal or a mis-rendering of an actual quote from *Julius Caesar* Act I Scene II, 145-147, which reads: "Men at some time are masters of their fates: / The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, / But in ourselves, that we are underlings."
- Souda-sensei is best girl.
- I went and saw the second musical and it was great too. It's fully translated but waiting on some stuff.
Cheers to satsunyan of StarlightSubs/Seiyuuri/Revue Starlight International for helping TLC for the v2. The now-complete manga adaptation was helpful as well.
That should be it – we hope you enjoy the show!
[IRC](irc://irc.rizon.net/SMC-Subs) – [Discord](https://discord.gg/D748P5v) – [Twitter (Me)](https://twitter.com/jymmy_smcsubs)