This version of OOO is a scrub of Over-Time's, using OZC's raws. A series I love, I realise they did a horrific job with localization (althought a nice job of translation), and wanted to repair this. TV-Nihon did this in part, but their translation was downright awful (or so my JP friend tells me, my weeb skills only go so far). We're here to combine the two, and to make OOO worth watching.
Also we don't know what those 4KTJRBGRU number things you put at the end of torrents are sorry. Please tell us so we can put them in future. New episodes also come whenever we feel like it, be happy you're getting it for free anyway.
"But NLY!" you cry, "you guys always did anime!". Well, our site was taken down and so we're changing niche. Deal with it h8rz <insert sunglasses emoji here>.
Please, direct all critique to comments as we're not going to bother to make a new site. All questions will also be answered here. We hope you're ready for a sugoi adventure!!!!
- Default font change because GAWD the old O-T font is cancer (not from fourze I still love you)
- Theme song revisions, changed to Kamen Rider Wikia translation with some minor alternations
- "yourself" is removed from "your value is something you decide" for flow
- lines following the Henshin are now "Anything goes, your heart's overcome with heat | Searching for what will sate your greed" in order to rhyme and make more sense.
- All honoraries are rightfully restored.
- "transform" is changed back to "henshin"
- "Greed" is changed to "Greeed"
- Althought the word for officer is "keiji-san", it's kept as officer as that's part of the word as opposed to added on. If it was "keiji-san-san" then it would be "officer-san".
- "Idiot" and other variations are changed to "baka".
- "HAWK TIGER GRASSHOPPER" is changed to "TAKA, TORA, BATTA!"
- "Os" is changed to "OOO".
- "MANTIS" is changed to "KAMAKIRI"
- Colours are added.
- Last but the greatest fix, "brother" and all instances are changed to "nii-chan" (unless she's saying nii-san, nii-kun, nii-senpai but you get the general idea)
Over-Time, OZC, if you're viewing this, do not take offense, I LOVE your translations. My work targets a very specific crowd of people who like their anime (or toku) like that. I am just adapting it. You said on your FAQ that I may do anything with your scripts, and I'm sure whoever you make your translations for appreciates your localization as much my adoring fans will appreciate mine.