V: Reencoded Fate4Anime's 1080p to 720p, H265
A: 8.0 English, Japanese, Cantonese
S: Unison fansub converted to SRT. MMG errors on ASS for some reason.
8.0 surround FAQ: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vRVfBD8jgHdJgZztrbQrRBZkgTFqCweOrGZZlFHjffjK0nsu3bl2-JTWMlKaUmzd8NWjEu9YHfybHab/pub
Source audio: https://nyaa.si/view/1115203
* H265 because small filesize is prioritized this time, over quality.
* The F4A release seemed to skip a frame so I delayed everything else by -40ms. Make manual adjustments to taste. If they A/V/S sync is way off, or feedback, leave a comment.
* Every audio (excl. JP) is a bit lossy. Thanks uso/puto for EN. At least EN is better than double-reencoded AAC that's commonly available. DTSMA of CNT would be nice tho.
* Public QC because this is very niche.
* If you use any audio from here, you SHOULD credit me as jhl or junh1024.
I wonder if this or source audio will get mentioned in #nyaa-dev