Sorry for the wait! This was stuck on our editor for a week or so because she's going through a lot right now, plus I gave it a couple hours of TLC today once I got the script back. I kept translating the next episodes regardless, meaning 34 is very nearly done, and 35 is about halfway done.
I took this series midpoint as an opportunity to correct the 〇月の里 or '[Month] Village's to '[Month] Country', which I should've done long ago, but was intimidated for consistency's sake. Its meaning is more or less the same, but it deserved clarification so that it reflected the general area or country surrounding a place rather than a specific area. This will also help prevent confusion with all the towns, cities, and villages—in short, what would've been May Village is now May Country.
Another correction is my translation for the spell Silver uses for the new toy/item, which I had liberally misinterpreted as more of an abstract concept rather than what it is, which is just a bunch of kanji being read very literally. It was only briefly mentioned at the end of the previous episode, so at least I could correct it by its second occurrence.
Other stuff worth mentioning:
1. The joke at ~3:40 is actually 「のり弁当 ヒレ肉 だし汁 桑の実？」which would translate to "A nori lunchbox, filet, broth, and mulberry?" but given the context I had to find a way to make it work better for people who don't speak Japanese.
2. The relation between May and carp streamers has to do with [the Japanese celebrations for Children's Day](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children's_Day_(Japan)), which take place on May 5 every year. This is also why the episode is family-themed.
3. Kumagoro's name might just be the Japanese word for 'Bear' plus a sumo wrestler-y last name. He speaks like a sumo wrestler would.
4. Goi Tarou could potentially be interpreted as 'Plump Carp Son', which is hilarious to me.
5. Negeek's line at 16:07 may be a reference to The Kindaichi Case Files, so I used the translation that series uses.
Screenplay: Reiko Yoshida
Art Directors: Yuki Yukie, Tadami Shimokawa
Animation Director: Tomoko Ito
Episode Director/Storyboard: Ryo Tachiba
I recommend [mpv](https://mpv.io/) for playback.
Twitter: [Me](https://twitter.com/maxdotine) / [SquareAnon](https://twitter.com/SquareAnon)
Donate to me: [PayPal](https://paypal.me/maxdotine) / BTC@1Ax8o7TH2nVKE1ZJwYsBpbTFQKXJR4VKJ3