Because you better believe I wasn’t having any of that “on top form” or “Open a flower in the earth” nonsense.
The [PCSS](https://pcssubs.wordpress.com/) subs for Splash Star really could’ve used another round of editing. So I decided to do that myself while watching the show.
- some new stock phrases for Bloom and Egret’s transformation scene
- Saki’s catchphrase is now “in top form” like it always should’ve been
- older siblings shall not be referred to by name unless their name is spoken
- some small rewordings for song lyrics
- fixed repeating/missing words
- fixed some blatantly wrong translations
- reworded some dialogue here and there, either for accuracy or to make it flow better
- movie-exclusive v2: changed Precure to Pretty Cure for consistency with the TV series.
Keep in mind, I started this little project nearly 20 episodes in. So it’s possible I may have missed something in the early episodes. But I don’t recall reading anything that made me go “This needs to be fixed, right now!”. It was the later episodes that needed (a lot) more editing.
Anyway, made my own tag for this torrent, since I wanna take credit for these v2s.
You'll find me on the credits at the end of every episode's opening as well.
Mine may not be the definitive version for these subs, but I believe it’s better than what we had before.
Splash Star Batch: https://nyaa.si/view/1020406
Splash Star Movie: https://nyaa.si/view/739496 (between ep.42 and 43)
MEGA link in case people stop seeding: https://mega.nz/#F!p0pXQIra!bYIkIVPTBZsOhjcXB_y4KA